Friday, October 11, 2013

Dog Days

Alda's ( The Flying Unicorn) challenge was to Follow the Yellow Brick Road and on that road were the following: 4 Patterned Papers, at least 2 fussy cuts, distress inked edges, use edge punch, 5 non green leaves, a banner, butterfly or bird, and flowers.
I used DeJa Vu's Dog Day's paper kit to create this layout. It's a cute kit for dog pictures. Jack always slept under my chair meaning I was either always stepping on him or tripping over him so I brought his bed out and put it to the side in my scrappy area, now he ALWAYS sleeps right beside me and I don't trip over him anymore. I swear that dog chases me on my every move.


This was a fun challenge to do and I hope to be able to get another one done tomorrow. Scrap,Paper,Scissors has started their Fall crop so there are going to be more challenges coming from there too.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Jackie this is fabulous!!

Kim said...

It's really pretty!