Sunday, September 1, 2013

Creatively Speaking

     This month the kit from Down A Dirt Road was awesome. It was We R - Happy Campers and I used it til I had nothing but scraps left.  I was asked if I wanted to return for the next 6 months but I declined because of my health.

     Here are the layouts I completed with the kit.




    
     I had enough bits and pieces left over to complete these cards.
It has been a great six months serving on the DT for Down a Dirt Road and I hope Alicia was happy with what I did.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great projects!

Sorry you've not been well and hope you're feeling better soon :)

SusieJ said...

Wonderful LOs and cards Jackie - the perfect papers for your photos!
So sorry you're not feeling well - I know you enjoyed your time on the DT.
Hugs xx
p.s. email me if you want to chat.

Alicia said...

You were a real treat to work with Jackie and your projects are amazing! Wishing you better health in the near future so you can take more time doing what you do best...CREATING!!!!

XOXO ~Alicia
Down a Dirt Road Scrapbooking

Vernette said...

Great LOs and cards! Will miss your reveals but I hope you stick around the forum and continue posting your amazing creativity

Pat said...

Love the Los! You did an awesome job with that kit!