Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Just Me

Yeah it's just me.  I may not be spending much time online, but I am still doing some scrapping. I have been having some serious ups and downs in my life and spending a lot of time sleeping.  I will go online occassionally and check things out quickly, then either go back to bed or do a bit of scrapping.
Here are some of the things I have done.

This was a Before and After layout about my taking over my dining room as a craft room.

I saw the Pagemap for this card and loved it so just had to make one like it.

Alan bought me the We R envelope punch board and of course I had to make a matching card and envelope right away to try it out. Love the way that thing works and it will certainly save me a lot in the future.

I love the way this layout of Colleen turned out using DCWV papers.

I found the background paper was too loud but I really wanted to use it for this layout so I gave it a gesso wash to lighten it up.

Once again I used music paper for a background.. seems to be very popular right now.  I also used a new die from Sizzix called Susan's Garden for the flowers.

Obviously I am working on my photos from the Meijers Botanical gardens LOL. Loved these particular orchids, especially that white one.
Maybe I'll have some more to post later but that's it for now. Hope your month is being nice to you.
God bless you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie!
Happy to see you are creating, even if you are not feeling too social. Your pages are each so beautiful. I hope you are doing better and that you have a really great week! Take care!

Shona said...

oh you have been a busy scrapping up a storm girl! Beautiful creations :)

Pat said...

Jackie your work is amazing!! You should join us @ http://scrappaperscissors.boards.net/
There are a lot of women there from Canada. Nice place.