Friday, April 13, 2012

Blog Hop

Hello again, My Scraps and More are having a birthday and are celebrating with a blog hop. They have a wonderful prize to be won and to enter for the prize you must do a layout using the sketch they have posted. It was a great sketch to work with and I had just received a wonderful parcel this morning containing fabulous Bo Bunny papers that were perfect for the layout I needed to do for a challenge at SOS so I combined the two.
My goodness it is hard to believe that those two little darlings are now 13 and 11.. where oh where has the time gone!!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the colors on this, great LO

LisaM said...

Love your take on the sketch Jackie! Thanks for hopping along with us at My Scraps & More.

GinniG said...

I absolutely ADORE your LO! The papers are FABULOUS! Love you GF!!! Good luck and thanks for hopping along with My Scraps & More!