Monday, January 31, 2011

Divalicious

I really love doing sketch challenges and this one was no different. Saturdays are always sketch challenge days at WeScrap. For this one I used Little Yellow Bicycle papers and I tried something new. I drew some hearts on pink foam, then I stamped it with embossing fluid and heat embossed them. I was really happy with the way they turned out. I used a border punch from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and some ribbon and lace from my stash. I used the Alexandra Script font for the title.
Here is the sketch:


And here is finished product:


Tomorrow starts a fresh new month with all new challenges and I can hardly wait :)
Especially since we have snow storm warnings in effect starting tomorrow night into wednesday.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I think that layout turned out just awesome and what a great idea with the foam.

melody said...

fabulous lo jackie ~ lovin your take on the sketch and your choice of pp and embellies..just yummy!

HUGZ
melody