Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Found Him!!!!!

I have experienced joy beyond imagine. The letter's paid off. I had received about 20 phone calls from R. Schwartz's, each time my heart would come up into my throat and my stomach would roll over but each time it would be someone informing me that they were not Rodney. Several letters were returned to me marked "unknown". After about a week with no more calls, I figured that avenue turned into a dead end and was pondering what to do next.

Then came the call. When he gave me the correct birth date, the tears started pouring out in buckets. It is still all surreal to me. I want so much to just reach out and hold him but for me I have been wanting that for a long time. To him this is pretty sudden and he wants to just chat online and get to know each other. I was very happy to hear that he had good parents and a good and happy life, that was very important to me.

He also has a daughter, that gives me another grand daughter to love on. :)

I am just so happy I feel like I am in a dream so I am going to go and do more dreaming.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I am just so happy for you. I can't even begin to imagine the emotions you must have.

melody said...

wow jackie! that is SO EXCITING! i'm so happy for you!