Friday, December 3, 2010

Not much to say.

I haven't posted lately because I don't have anything to say. I have chatted with my son a few times on Facebook but he really isn't interested in chatting or having any sort of relationship which is very disappointing. However, at least now I know he has had a good family and a good life and for that I am very thankful.

I have been working a lot more these past couple of weeks. My co-worker quit so that leaves just me at the store other than my bosses. I really don't mind right now because it gives me something to do to keep my mind occupied plus generates a little extra cash with Christmas crashing in upon us. I have received my orders from the grandkids and duly noted each one. They definitely have my genes, all have her hands full. First she is going to have to teach them all how to use the cameras, then she is going to have to keep finding the battery chargers (you know they are going to be losing them) to recharge batteries, then she is going to be constantly helping them to download their pictures to their computer... and then there is the printing... yeah, I can see the headaches coming on. Maybe I should pop some Excedrin in her stocking. LOL

I have decided that I am going to find out once and for all if Santa is real, I have asked him for a new Ford Flex... if I don't get one I will KNOW there really isn't a Santa Claus. :) I told him I would settle for a large format printer haha.
Winning the lottery would be okay too. I am not holding my breath because I started thinking last year that maybe Santa was just a hoax.

I haven't been doing a lot of scrapping lately. My mojo took a leave of absence, without my approval I might add. I just haven't felt like doing very much other than playing games on the computer. Darn Facebook! I have become addicted to the games there.. especially Bejewelled Blitz, man I can't get anywhere with that stupid game but I just can't help myself, I gotta keep on trying and trying. Good thing I haven't started gambling or I would be in deep doo doo for sure.

Alan has been having some problems lately with losing the use of his right hand. After having it happen several times I finally convinced him to go see the doctor about it. Turns out that he is having mini strokes. Just what we don't need after the major strokes he has suffered through. Anyway, the doctor was very concerned and got him in for cat scans, mri, echo grams, and goodness only knows what else in short order. In less than a week he had him in to see the Cardiologist and the Internest, something that is impossible. He has to wait now for his next appointment to find out what all is going on. We are hoping they have found the problem so that they can fix it.

I have managed a couple of layouts in the past couple of months. I am working on Marine Land now.
I was surprised to find a train crossing in the middle of Marine Land.

We found Marine Land to be very expensive and really not worth the price. While we did enjoy the day, there really wasn't a lot for us to do there. We weren't interested in any of the rides, just the marine portion. They really should have a separate price for each section. It was at least a nice day for just walking around.

Have a great week and I will be back later... maybe. :)

No comments: