Sunday, October 12, 2008

I am Somewhat out of my Fog!

I have allowed myself to come out into the world enough that I can think and do for myself. I want to see how I react to different things. If I handle life pretty much oky them I will cut cat on the medications. If not, then I will keep them at the same dose that I have them at now for a few more days. When it comes to me, I knoq better than any doctor what I need any way.
I have decided that I will finish scrapping my African Lion SAfari Album for me because I want it for me. After that I will find some friends around here who dont have any kids pics and take some pics of their of the kids and then scrap them for them so that they will have some memomto s of their children. Someone who will appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. You are right, you know what is best for you. Big Hug!