Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Family

My family means everything to me. So with that said, here are a couple of layouts with my family. The first layout is of my beautiful neice, the photo was taken a few years ago. I created this layout for a challenge at Down a Dirt Road to complete a layout using more than one one manufacturer's paper.



Materials used:Paper: Prima-Nature Garden, Basic Grey- Serenade, Fiddersholm- Huntington Garden, Graphic45- Bird Song, Tattered Angels - Glimmer mistables, Basic Grey- Serenade flags and banners, TCW - Diamonds stencil, EK Success - border punch, Lindy's Mists- Afternoon Delight Denim and Wild Honeysuckle Coral.

This next layout was created for a sketch challenge at DCVW blog.
It is a photo of my darling daughter and myself.



Everything used on the layout was from the DCVW French Country Stack, other than a Kaiser Craft die cut, some distress inks, Dollar store pearls, and Jolee's boutique button.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Jackie both these Los are beautifully done!

Colleen said...

Jackie I love both of them and love the photos as well.

Alicia said...

Beautiful layouts Jackie!