Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just a couple of things.

I am still working on things that I can't show you yet but I have done a few things that I can show you. :)

Today I did a page for my art journal. I decided to play with my Lindy's mists. First I decided to go through them all and stir them really well with some skewers since they weren't all working properly. Then I cleaned all the tubes to be sure there weren't any clogs in them. I managed to get all but three of them to work properly but those three wouldn't work no matter what I did so I have notified the upper beings so I can get three replacement sprayers for them. I used some Tattered Angels mistables crepe ribbon, a bit of raffia string and a stamp, along with several colours of Lindy's and a couple of masks. I also used some cheap bling from the dollar store.

I also did this page for my journal. For this one I used a digital stamp and coloured it with TH Distress Markers. Again I used several Lindy's mists and stencils, then I sprayed the top heavily with some colours and then sprayed it with water to let it drip and run down the page.


I also made a couple of Easter cards for my grandkids.. I know they don't read my blog so I am safe to post them here LOL






That's it for now, keep watching, I may have a surprise announcement coming up later in the week.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Love all your work & those cards are adorable!!