Monday, March 4, 2013

Exciting News!!!

I have some exciting news I can finally share with you all. :)
I have been asked to join the very first Creative Team at "Down a Dirt Road" I am very excited and pumped. Please feel free to join me there as we would love to have you.
DADR is a new forum with an online store, so we are just getting started with many exciting things to come.

I also have a new layout to share with you. I snapped this picture of Lucky sitting on my desk, she is always somewhere in my way. If I am on my computer she is on my computer desk, if I am scrapping she is on my scrappy desk.. what a nuisance.. but she is cute though.


I also did this page for my art journal. The girl is a digi stamp that I made and printed on white tissue paper. I created the background by painting it with water paints and while it was still wet I put rock salt on it.. but I had coloured the rock salt blue first.



That's it for now.. remember "Down a Dirt Road" , see you there. :)

5 comments:

SusieJ said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats Jackie on making the design team!!
I'll be checking the forum out.
Love the LO....Lucky is so cute!
And another cool page or your journal...great technique with the rock salt too.
Hugs xx

Pat said...

woot woot!! Congrats jackie!! I knew you would do it.

Colleen said...

Congrats Jackie, I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jackie! Very well deserved.

Gianna said...

Thanks for the posst