A new month and a list of challenges. I wish I had more mojo to go with those challenges but it would seem that my mojo is gone on vacation once again. It should have at least taken my camera with it and got me some pics to scrap LOL
I did get a couple of challenges done, nothing extravagant though, just some simple ones.
The first one was for a challenge to use chipboard on a layout. I used dimensional paint on my corner chippies, then sprinkled micro beads on them, then I used my heat gun on them. The paper is from Autumn Leaves ( I thought it was Colorbok but was wrong about that..) and was extremely flimsy to work with although I do like the looks of it.
This is a close up of the chippie.
The next challenge was to take bright papers and make them into vintage looking ones.
Here are the original papers.
I distressed the edges of the paper and inked them. I also rumpled the paper, smoothed it out and inked the crinkles. I sanded the edges of my photo and inked it as well.