Thursday, June 28, 2012

HOT HOT HOT

It is too hot for my liking today. We are under weather alerts due to the high heat and high humidity. They call it an Ozone action day.. with chances of storms. I call it a day to stay in the house in front of the Air conditioning.

I completed a couple of layouts, one combined two challenges.. one for the Flying Unicorn which required, paper rolling, layers, and to use another technique... the challenge for SOS was to use bubble wrap, paint it,then use it as a stamp. Here is my layout for those challenges.



The next challenge was from the Flying Unicorn and was to use a summer theme, use two photos, use water distressing, use something from nature, and to use another wet medium.
I used a feather and Gel medium on the bird.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

I really love both of them the first is my favorite that bubble wrap just fits in so nicely.