Friday, January 13, 2012

Month long challenge

Yes that's right, we are doing a month long challenge. Everyday Colleen gives us a new step to add to our layout. It is actually fun, wondering what it is going to look like when it is finished. As I said each day we get a new item or technique to add to the layout. At the end of the week, this list is deleted and the first of the week we start fresh so we better have the items written down or have them done. I can't list the first weeks because that wouldn't be fair because they have already been deleted, but this is this week's items so far:(I will delete these at the end of the week.)


This is how my layout looks so far:


I haven't had time to do anything else to this layout yet but I have a couple more items I need to add to it.

No comments: