Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1st, a New Month

Here it is a new month and I haven't finished posting my challenges for April yet. TSK TSK TSK.. shame on me. I have to admit that the new game "Gardens of Time" on Facebook as pretty much taken over my life. That is one addicting game to say the least about it. I am hooked, hook, line and sinker. I can't get enough of it. I am to the point where I am adding people to my friends list just to get neighbours, have no idea who they are, just know they play the game and will be neighbours. I know, it has me in a tailspin.

Oh but I was going to post my challenges from last month.. let's get on with that shall we before I become a year older.
These are all challenges from WeScrap.
This first layout was completed for Sketchy Saturday April 23rd. I loved this sketch and can see me using it over and over again.


To the best of my knowledge this is the only photo of the brother who died before I was born. He lived til he was 9 years old.


The next challenge was Sue's April sketch challenge. Here is the sketch she gave us.


This was my grand daughter when she stayed with me a couple of weekends ago, she was very busy scrapbooking.


Next up was Ally's April Challenge: Let's Fly Away. This one required we do a card with an image of something with wings.


May is looking to be a fabulous month at the Sisterhood, some challenges have already been posted and its going to be a flowery month to be sure. I think I am going to making lots of flowers this month. Stay tuned, if I can pull myself away from the garden long enough I will be doing some creating with flowers. :)

6 comments:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous LOs Jackie - I especially love the one of your brother - very poignant.
As regards challenges..you're way ahead of me - I've only managed four this month (as opposed to my normal nine)..my mojo has gone missing in a big way.:(
Hugs xx
p.s. I'm way too addicted to Bejewelled, I can quite happily lose hours at a time.

Lindy said...

Love your layouts and card Jackie!!! No worries, I haven't posted half of what I did in April. And yes it's May already..where does the time go!

Unknown said...

Some great sketches and you did a wonderful job with them!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

I especially love the layout of your granddaughter... that Crate paper is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Lovely layouts! I really like the sketch.

regulargal said...

Great LOs - love the pic of your granddaughter and that she's interested in your scrapping supplies! Great pic of your brother too, isn't it nice to preserve this way?