Friday, April 22, 2011

Reveal time

Hey guys, it is reveal time over at Sketches:Creatively Yours. If you haven't dropped over there yet to check out Ali's sketches, well then what are you waiting for? She does awesome handdrawn sketches and the DT just knocks them out of the park. If you are looking for inspiration, look no farther than SCY. SCY has a surprise on the blog this week.. nope.. not gonna tell you what it is, you gotta go see for yourself.

This is the sketch we had to work with this week.


I just had to scrap this picture of my youngest grandson rearranging my cupboards.

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Awesome layout Jackie!!!! Just adorable!

ScrappingMomOf3 said...

Love that line! Must.get.Crate.now! LOL. Fun layout, Jackie. :)

renee said...

Great layout!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

This is a fantasic boy page. Great paper.

Patchi said...

This LO is as adorable as that little grandson of yours! Great take on the sketch!

Ali said...

He is so darned CUTE CUTE CUTE and I love the everyday LOs like this! WTG! LOVE that orange colour, so FRESH!

Maggi said...

What an adorable photo and I love you cheerful take on the sketch!

Thanks for visiting my blog and I really appreciate the very kind comments you leave!! xxxoxoxo