Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Making Progress

I am making some progress on bird album. I only have 6 more birds to go. After that comes all the photos from Niagara Falls. Now those should give me something to do for a long time.
I love my job but I hate this working every other day. I would prefer to work two days in a row and then have two days off. I feel like I never get really rested working this way. Also, I never seem to have enough time to what I want to do. I guess I shouldn't complain, some people don't have any job to go to, let alone one they like.
Here are five more Layouts I have completed.

COMMON GRACKLE




These were created using digital elements. All the paper used was digital as were all elements, flowers, ribbons etc... lots of fussy cutting involved here.

CATBIRD




AMERICAN GOLDFINCH




HOUSE FINCH




MOURNING DOVE

No comments: