Tuesday, November 14, 2017

YES!

My oldest grandson just got himself engaged to a beautiful young lady and I have the priviledge of scrapping their engagement page.  I suspect I will have the priviledge of scrapping all their pages in the future and I am really looking forward to that.

I have used the Monday sketch challenge from Creative Inspiration to create this layout. I choose S.E.I. Black Orchid papers for this layout.

I started with a sheet of black Prism cardstock and I used a piece of cardboard stencil that I found lying around, I don't know where it came from. I mixed Daler-Rowner Simply acrylic Mother of Pearl Structure Gel with Gelatoes and used it with the stencil to form a border on the lower left of the page.

I then used my Kreations circle cutter and Kreations stencil to cut the frame for my photo, and glued those together.

Then I fussy cut some flowers from the paper to use. I wanted a bit of a variety.

Here is the finished layout.

Here are some close-ups of the finished layout. Click on the photos to see a larger version.


These are the products I have used;








Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know you have been here.
Jackie

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Congrats to your grandsons and his fiancée!
Love your mixed media work on this gorgeous page!