Saturday, September 9, 2017

Well I am certainly not keeping up with my blog, that is evident by the last post being in April and today being in September.  I could use the excuse that I have been quite busy. Or I could be truthful and even though I have been quite busy I have also totally forgotten my blog.  I will try to do better in the future.  I have been doing some scrapping, not a lot but some.

Since the last time I posted both Alan and I have gotten new walkers so now we can go for nice long walks were as before we could barely make it to the corner and back.

I also have a new Dietician who has been working with me, she is really good and finally I am eating mostly healthy foods and have my diabeties under control. I have to drive an hour to get to her but it is well worth it.  She calls me every second week to check in and I go to see her once every two months... yeah I did tell you she is really good and works with me and around some of the problems I have.

Okay so let's see what I have created since April LOL

These ones were created in May.





These ones were done in June.




I was much more prolific in August LOL










So far September is coming along okay but I really do need to come up with more ideas for male pages... they do look so very boring.




Well that is about it for me so far this month but I am looking forward to the rest of the month, unlike the past months that were full of appointments for this and that, this month only has one more appointment and the rest of the days are free.  Hoping to use the rest of the month for scrapping and maybe remembering to use my blog.  LOL

No comments: