Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Today is a day when we honour all the Father's in our lives.  I lost my father many years ago but I still miss him today.  He was very precious to me. He was a carpenter by trade and I remember watching him build many things. So when I had to create something for the reveal for Just Imagine/Kreaxions, what a better way to remember my Dad, then to create a tool box, and what Dad wouldn't be delighted to receive this delightful little tool box for Father's day?
 To create this little box I used the Prima's Craftsman paper collection. I used Kreaxion's punch # 905 to create the border for the perfect finishing touch and I used the circle cutter to cut the tag. I used my Cameo and cutting files from Silhoutte to cut the tools.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, please leave a comment letting me know you were here.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love this, what a great idea.