Sunday, March 30, 2014

Scrap Scrap Scrap!!

     Yes, that is what I do.  There is nothing more relaxing and fun then taking a photo and then placing it on a page to display it in a beautiful way.  I really love what I do and to be able to do that for someone who really likes what you are doing for them is so very gratifying.

   For this first one I used paper from Studio75's Sweet Home collection. I took a TCW stencil and sprayed the background with Lindy's Starburst Bachelor Button Blue mist, I also used the same mist on Jelli Bean Soup's alphas. I used punches from both Martha Stewart and Recollections for my edges.  Flowers from Petaloo, Prima and some unknown were added to the page. I stuck a bit of bling from Basic Grey on the center of the large flower. A rub-on from Pink Paisley seemed to be just the thing for the bottom right corner of the photo. A bit of unknown ribbon tucked behind the photo and some faux stitching with a black Pitt Artist Pen was all that was needed to complete this beautiful layout.



This next layout was such a fun one to do. I rarely do layouts with multiple photos but I had all these photos of Skylar playing on the playground and I didn't want to pick just one or two. So a multiple layout was in order.  I choose KaiserCraft's Seaside collection for this one.  Mainly because I only had a little bit of it left over and because this layout only needed a little bit. Both the Baker's Twine and Clothespin are Recollections. The 3D stickers are from My Mind's Eye and I used a white Jelly Roll pen to write around the border and to do the faux stitching.



This little boy is so darned adorable and such a sweet topic to scrap.  I used papers from Little Yellow Bicycle's Fern Forest for this adorable page.  Once again I used a TCW stencil (I love their stencils) and this time I used Liquitex's Coarse texture gel on the background for added texture. I sprayed the stars with Goosebump's shimmer texture spray and adhered them with Pop Dots. The fibers are unknown. The sticker is from Karen Foster and I cut the title with my Cricut and the Stone cartridge.



I love this photo of Skylar with this grandfather. Bob looks so happy to be down on the floor with him. I wanted to make sure that photo was the focal point of the layout.  I used papers from Imaginisce for this layout. The cardstock stickers are from the same line. I used two different punches, one from Ek Success and Kreaxions Punch #919.  The doily is from the Dollaram and the fiber is unknown.


Yes, I finally found a couple of photos of Brayden in the mix of photos that she brought me, and delight of delights, it was his baby picture!!! :)  Everything on this layout is from Crate's Little Boy Blue collection.

Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. All comments are welcomed.


No comments: