Monday, March 17, 2014

My Mojo has returned!!

     Well after being without my mojo for a long time, it is so good to have it back.  For a few months now I have been forcing myself to eke out a scrapbook page here and there. Mostly I have been creating an Art Journal page here and there but YIPPEE, my mojo found it's way home!!!

     I have been taking advantage of it before it disappears on me again. Truthfully, I think it is an accululation of having new photos to scrap and all the wonderful new sketches at Boston Scrap Fanatics that has given me the new impetus to scrap.

 Here are a few of the latest ones I have done in the past couple of days.. I will not list the supplies used in these, I will just post the pics.







Remember to click on the picture to see a larger image.
Any and all comments are welcome.

No comments: