Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lindy's Colour Challenge

   Yeppers, I done gone and done it.  I entered Lindy's colour challenge.  Well by now you all know how much I love my Lindy's mists.  My local LSS tried to talk me into Tattered Angels and then Louey's when I asked her if she would order in Lindy's for me and I told her ugh ugh, noway no how, it was Lindy's or nothing.  It was almost nothing because she was unable to get the Lindy's but I managed to get the Flying Unicorn to order me my eighty some odd mists that I wanted.. even then I still didn't have the ones needed for this challenge and had to do some mixing to come up with the right colours.  I am rather pleased with the canvas that I did.

This is the colours that are up for the challenge and we were required to use at least two of them.



Here is my canvas that I created to celebrate our 41st anniversary.I don't know why the butterflies are showing purple when they are the same colour as the the flowers. I think it is because they are metal and are picking up the flash.


Click on the above image to see a larger view.


1 comment:

Shona said...

this is just so gorgeous Jackie :)