Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to Christmas in July

      It is Christmas in July at Down a Dirt Road. Our kit this month is the lovely Carta Bella Christmas Day line. They are such a pleasure to work with. They are a heavy weight, double sided paper and that is the kind of paper that I love.

      I decided to do an off the page project this month, I don't do that very often.  As a matter of fact, I think this is the first time to do it.  I decided to make a Christmas wreath.  I cut the stars using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge with my Cricut.
You can see a larger picture by clicking on the image.

     As you all know by now, I am a nature lover and I loved this pic of the pine cones, it reminded me so much of my past Christmases in Newfoundland.  So I HAD to scrap it.

You can see a larger picture by clicking on the image.

I think I will also do some Christmas cards. LOL

     It is also a new month of Challenges over at the Flying Unicorn.. and fabulous challenges they are to be sure. I also used these for their Christmas in July challenge.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Great projects!