Monday, May 21, 2012

Marvelous May Crop

Yes that's correct, the Scrapping Bug is having, or did have I should say, a May crop. I on the other hand have been having a very busy month at work so I am slow getting the challenges done and posted. I think I still have one more to go and I should get it finished today.
The first challenge was a flower tutorial, I created my flower and used it on a card.


Challenge #2 :a card, layout, or altered project using Buttons and Banners!!
I also did a card for this challenge.


Challenge #3: a layout using mostly brown and greens!
A layout about my darling Jack was in order for this one.


Challenge #4: a sketch challenge.. love doing sketches. A layout about my two youngest grandchildren was on the table for this one.


Challenge #5: a layout or card using butterflies.. and the challenge is to use some ink or spray mist somewhere on your project too!
Now when it comes to misting I am totally useless but I at least gave it a try and masked a butterfly in the upper right hand corner of my layout.


Challenge #6: This one was a colour challenge, we had to use three of the colours that she posted plus use the pink.
Took me a while to dig through my papers to come up with the colours but I finally found enough.


I have one more to go, use all white plus one colour.. that one is going to be hard. I don't think I have all white with anything. My photos are all colourful LOL

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Love all these cards and LOs Jackie! You have been busy - you also have some fabulous photos of your grandchildren...and Jack, of course!
Hugs xx
p.s. I would struggle with white too!