Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oh Dear Me!!!

I am so far behind!!!
I lost my mojo for most of the month of May and had no interest in anything. Well that's not quite true, I was very interested in sleeping.
I missed posting the SCY reveal on Friday... tsk tsk tsk... that was not very good of me, doesn't make for a good DT member. :(
I will post it now, This is the sketch that Ali gave us to work with:


This is the layout I created from that sketch.


I also missed posting the reveal for the card sketch:

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
This is the card I created from that sketch:


Sketches:Creatively Yours has a special guest designer this month... Lain Ehmann, so head on over there and check it out.

I also did a digital layout just for the fun of it.


Here is another one I did for a challenge but I can't remember what challenge I did it for LOL.

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Beautiful layouts and card Jackie!!!!!

Colleen said...

Jackie it looks like the mojo is back, great layouts and card. I love the swing layout, so fun to be a kid again.

regulargal said...

I was wondering where you were! Nice to see you back. Lovely LO's, love the swing LO and your pic. Your cards are always so pretty. Hope your mojo stays around!

regulargal said...

wow- look at you! Love your new avatar! What a lovely lady.

melody said...

love that card chickie ~ that image is just darlin! and that lo of you on the swing..great design..and great pic!