Monday, February 28, 2011

Misty Morning and others

Today is the last day of February and I have no idea where the month went. Tomorrow starts a fresh month, lets hope it isn't as cold and snowy as this month was. I can't afford another gas bill in the $300 + range. I still can't figure out why they are so high this winter, tripled the bills of the past winters. I even had the furnace guy come and give the furnace a complete go over to make sure there was nothing wrong with it.. still no change in the bills. I am worried because on my pension those are too high for me and I really really don't want to move. :(

I have done a little bit of scrapping but not much. A few challenges for WeScrap. The first one was for the Sketchy saturday, february 6th challenge.
This is the sketch:


This is what I did with it.. I used Hot Chocolate papers.. love love love that stuff.


The next one was for Sketchy saturday february 26th challenge, this is the sketch:


This is what I did for the sketch.



Next up was Tara's Fabric and Frills challenge. I had purchased this piece of lace a long time ago when I was into sewing. It is covered with pearls and sequins.. I just never got around to using and I thought it worked just perfectly on this layout.


As I said, tomorrow starts a whole new month, that means a whole new batch of challenges. With my time cut back so much at the store I have plenty of time to work on them. My biggest challenge is coming up with the photos to scrap.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love, love the first layout. That is just beautiful, you should send that in to a magazine and get it published.

Helen said...

Jackie!! No wonder you are in a slump!! You have been scrappin' like crazy!!! Love these new additions and LOVE the SOS logo!!!!

melody said...

great takes on the sketches (and what awesome sketches)! lovin that 1st lo and the pic..beautiful!