Friday, February 27, 2009

Life is Just Ducky!

I am still doing blog challenges. I love me my challenges, nothing gets my creativity flowing like a challenge.

First I did a challenge for My Sketch World, using the sketch for February. I used a photo that I took yesterday for this one. Love nature as you know by now :)
I used Papers from the Paper Studio, blue felt scrolls,orange felt butterflies and flowers and orange brads. The title was done in Photo Shop using the Jokerman font.


Next I did another challenge for Thynner All tangled Up. This one was to create a layout in an hour. It was nip and tuck but I finished with five minutes to spare. This time I used a photo of me that Janet took last fall while I was swinging on the kids tire swing, some papers from K&C, a variety of fabric flowers, buttons, some bling, Maya Road chipboard, and tucked in a bit of lace and ribbon. I cut the title on the Cricut using the Stone Age cartridge.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Jackie those are just adorable. I love that picture of you in the swing.

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie!!!
I love a good challenge too-most of the time it really gets my mojo rollin'

melody said...

awesome los jackie! love that duck pic and those pps..yummy! and that pic of you is awesome! you girl girl..and yummy flower cluster