Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh the Joy!!!

I am scrapbooking these days just for the fun of scrapbooking. Not because there are photos that have to be scrapped or because I am trying to get challenges done .. nope.. I am just looking for pics to scrap because I wanna scrap. I am in the zone, and I am loving it. Not only that but I have rediscovered Ally's blog where she is posting her sketches so I am in my glory. Ally used to post her sketches for us on CCAS and I loved to create pages from them but after CCAS closed I lost touch with her. A couple of times she posted a comment on my blog but I hadn't figured out how to contact her... but finally I found her :) So I have been doing some catch up you could say. If you are ever in a scrapping rut and need a kick start, Ally's sketches are fabulous and a great way to get going so head on over and check her out. She has both page sketches and card sketches.
Here are some that I have done so far...







I also did this one for Week 5 Task 2:Task 2 Toe the Line
I want to see completely linear layouts.
I also used one of Ally's sketches for this layoutl

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing layouts Jackie. And thanks for the compliments on my cards.

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I don't know Ally but from browsing her blog, her work is great. I've added her to my favorites and I'm sure I'll be using her sketches. Love your layouts, especially the two with the circles. Gail D.

Colleen said...

Great layouts and I love the bright blue layout.

melody said...

awesome los chickie..so glad you found ally..she does awewsome work and wuv her sketches, too ~ you go girl

Just Jess said...

Thanks for the link- wow it's already in my faves. So happy to hear you are in the zone. I haven't scrapped in weeks :(