Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Great day!

Just a quick post here tonight. I am a tad tired. I want to say thank you to those of you who prayed for me and wished me well on returning to work today. I am pleased to report that I had a wonderful day. My boss breezed in at 4:30 pm, looked at me and said, "you look good, how you feel?", to which I replied, "I feel fine". He smiled and asked, "can you help me out this evening times? Can you come back 8:30 to closing times?" Hmmm I should have known he had something up his sleeve. LOL Anyway, I did as he asked and went back and worked til closing for him without any problems. It looks like I am going to make up for some lost time the rest of the week.
Now I am going to get some sleep. Have a great night and God bless you all real good.

2 comments:

creative said...

Wonderful news Jackie!

I am very excited for you and thrilled that you are feeling well enough to work again.

Take care!

Jean Marie said...

Wonderful news Jackie!!
So happy for you :)!