Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Busy busy busy

Although I haven't been making any posts, I have still been busy. The mini crop has been going on over at Creative Inspiration which has kept me pretty busy. Plus I have had a sick pussy cat on my hands which has had me pretty worried and has kept me side tracked quite a bit.

Here are some of the mini challenges that I have completed so far for the mini crop.
My challenge to you today is to use circles;

For this one I used Photo Play Imagination papers, I popped the circles with pop dots.


my challenge for you is to add Squares or Frames to your Project


My challenge is an easy one- use leaves on your project. These can be diecuts, fussy cut leaves or leaves on your patterned papers. Any leaves count.


My challenge is to use buttons on your project.


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know you were here.  All comments are welcome and I love reading them.
Thanks,
Jackie>

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Beautiful cards Jackie!